As businesses grow, they acquire servers to store and process data and applications, which tend to occupy an increasing amount of physical space and become a problem to manage.Contact an executive
SONDA's storage solutions enable our customers to store their data according to their requirements, which improves the quality of their services, their application security and data access speed, among other critical aspects. This is achieved by providing the latest generation of storage equipment, that optimizes space using compression and de-duplication processes, reduces platform costs and simplifies equipment management, regardless of whether this equipment was supplied by the customer or SONDA.
IDC research indicates that the volume of data processed by companies will be 50 times as much by 2020, which makes it imperative that companies consider storage solutions that foresee this increase in terms of physical space, energy consumption and associated costs. The main problems that can be found include:
- Complicated administration
- Problems controlling growth
- Data access is slow
- Non-redundant machines
- Computers that are not replicated or are not high availability
- Increased operating expenses, due to energy, hardware and deployment
- Excess staff to manage machines
- Numerous computers in the data center
- Difficulties to grow using existing infrastructure
SONDA provides its customers with hardware and software support solutions, which may include:
- Design and Architecture: coordination between business, technology and consulting departments to define the scenario, investigate available solutions, estimate deployment projects, evaluate technological risks and estimate the various financial options. Includes designing mission critical and backup environments, considering certified platforms, manufacturer's recommendations, structures and operability, platform administration, recommended methods and evaluating current platform environments.
- IT Diagnosis: evaluation of current operating conditions for the platform and for storage, and includes: analysis of platform performance, identifying optimal conditions for platform performance and potential improvements that would overcome its limitations; analysis of the environment's configuration, processing structure, base platforms and applications, etc.
- IT Consultancy: expertise in technology to meet specific requirements. This service addresses the requirement with a flexible perspective, defining and selecting specialists with suitable profiles, in accordance with the complexity and scope of the particular requirement. It includes IT auditing at third parties, research and benchmarking, acting as counterpart for IT suppliers, etc.
Count on an Expert
- Access to a team of specialized consultants, with extensive experience in storage solutions for multiple industries, who hold qualifications in the most commonly used computing methods.
- Comprehensive knowledge regarding the business requirements for IT management and its related processes.
- Regional alliances with major brands in the IT industry.
- SONDA is a multi-brand partner. It provides the most suitable technologies to meet the customer's requirements.
- It provides end-to-end storage solutions, which includes deployment, commissioning, document preparation and training for users and operators, and post-deployment support.
- Extensive experience delivering storage solutions within SONDA's own facilities, or at third parties.
- Reduction of operational costs by using equipment with lower power consumption and cooling systems.
- Reduction in administrative costs as the technologies used are simpler to administrate.
- Continual improvement of operations using units with advanced replication technologies and high availability.
- Optimization of space by compressing and de-duplicating data.
- Technology that reduces the costs associated with drives, by using software layers that use various drive technologies, such as SSD, SAS, NL-SAS. Moving data according to its use: the most frequently used information is moved to the fastest drives (SSD) and information less frequently used is stored in the slower drives (SAS, NL-SAS).
- Enables the read/write cache to be extended, without having to exclusively rely on additional controllers.