At SONDA we have the skills, qualifications, methods and processes to meet the needs of our customers for these services.
The services associated with installing and integrating components depend on the equipment, and can include the following:
Desktops y Notebooks:
- Master and cloning services.
- Deployment, installation, customization and personalization on-site to achieve the best regional coverage.
- Deployment and project progress reports.
- Assembly and physical integration at the SONDA laboratory or at the customer’s data-center. This service concludes with a check list to verify that all the hardware functions correctly and is recognized by the Operating System, including the systems on internal disks.
- Installation and configuration of the Operating System and links with the customer’s network.
- Installation of applications.
- Implementation of high-availability solutions.
- Implementation and installation on-site with the best regional coverage.
- Submission of installation report.
Storage and SAN Switches:
- Assembly and physical integration at the SONDA laboratory or at the customer’s data-center. This service concludes with a check list to verify that all the hardware operates correctly and that the disks can be recognized by the driver.
- Logical array configuration so the SAN can provide the disk services required by the servers.
- For each application that SONDA is qualified to install, a basic installation service is provided which includes the required configuration and customization.