The SONDA solution is customized for each client and can automatically identify suspicious behavior using online analysis of information recorded by video cameras or other devices. When a warning is triggered, the system automatically notifies whoever is designated as responsible for security at each event.
The event management application provides full surveillance and control, as it is designed to monitor incidents captured by our own solution and by any other similar tools, such as at controlled entrances or alerts at perimeter fences.
Several operational tools complement this solution in order to provide a comprehensive service that safeguards the security of our customers.
This integrated solution includes services with various components:
Devices (cameras, microphones, sensors, and others)
- Equipment procurement.
- Logistics and installation.
- Management of manufacturer's guarantees.
Infrastructure and connectivity
- The solution architecture.
- Equipment procurement and logistics.
- Installation and configuration.
- Operational continuity.
Applications and information from devices.
- Audio and video analytics (includes motion detection, lines crossed, abnormal speed, pedestrian detection, counting objects in movement, agglomerations, face detection, vandalism in cameras, and several others).
- Live monitoring consoles capturing data from devices and camera images.
- Support tools to attend to events.
- Tools to manage devices.
- Triggering and distributing alarms when criminal or suspicious activity is detected.
- Management reports.
- Search facility for images and data from devices.