IT Consultancy and Architecture
The current concerns of most CTOs and CIOs are business strategy implementation and evaluation and the required technology to deliver it, alignment with international IT standards, the pressure to achieve results in limited timescales, the requirement for increased profitability and reduced costs and risks, among other factors.Contact an executive
When these factors are added to the dynamism, complexity and diversity of the technology industry, it becomes apparent that companies need a reliable and experienced IT partner, with a global vision and a sound understanding of the latest technology, capable of understanding their business and adding value.
The SONDA IT Consulting and Architecture service provides comprehensive advice on IT processes and technological solutions. It transforms business needs into proposals for special IT solutions that incorporate technological, financial and quality perspectives. It supports tactical and strategic decision-making for our customer's executives, whether these are new solutions or optimizing solutions currently in production.
- We offer an integrated service with a modular structure based on the approach and specific needs of each customer. It allows executives to understand and take decisions regarding the strategy, design and evaluation of technology.
- We offer an IT design and architecture consultancy service aimed at creating and designing innovative and competitive solutions.
- Our service coordinates tasks between business areas, technology, and the consultants.
- We provide an IT diagnostic service to identify the technological foundation upon which our customers can develop their end user services, which includes performance analysis, configuration analysis and scanner technology.
- We provide consultancy services on IT management processes, which includes an analysis of current IT processes and methodologies, facilitating alignment with business strategy, in a context of continuous improvement.
- Our services may cover areas such as software (operating systems, databases, backup, virtualization, IT management), infrastructure (servers, storage, communications, datacenter, contingency) and processes (ITIL v2/v3, COBIT).