Hosted Application Management
Some of the principal IT challenges faced many businesses and organizations today are the incorporation of new information technology to support critical business processes, application availability, and sourcing personnel specialized in application management for the entire life cycle of an application at a fixed and reasonable cost.Contact an executive
In response to these challenges SONDA has developed a Hosted Application Management Service for our customers. This service includes a hardware platform, plus management and support services to secure operational continuity and application response times, for those applications that reside at the SONDA Data-center. Performance measurement is based on Service Level Agreements (SLA's). Application maintenance is optional (for example SAP, JD Edwards or customer specific legacy applications). The service coverage is 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The benefits our services provide are firstly technical staff who are qualified in various platforms and information technologies. Secondly, IT service management processes certified to ISO 9001:2008 and based on best practice defined by ITIL®. Thirdly, tools, which SONDA has implemented and integrated to better understand the on-line behavior of various components, such as a system for tracking service requests received at the Service Desk, etc.
Our service adopts a methodology that guarantees operational continuity, availability, integrity and application response times. Our service comprises the following:
- We accommodate the infrastructure in our data-centers
- We provide server hardware, storage and backup solutions
- We provide software licenses
- We manage multi-platform operating systems (Windows Server, Unix, Linux, Open VMS, AS/400, etc.)
- We manage databases (Oracle, MS SQL Server, ASE SYBASE, INFORMIX, MySQL, etc.)
- We manage the software middleware layer
- We manage data networks
- We provide a connection to the Internet
- We provide communication links
- We manage specific applications such as SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Exchange, Lotus Notes, etc.