The SONDA federated storage solution provides the necessary technology to ensure business continuity for our customers, mitigating risks and minimizing the costs associated with the failure of critical applications. This is achieved using latest generation equipment that consolidates storage resources and centrally manages them.Contact an executive
The Federated Storage Solution enables users to have local and distributed read/write access to exactly the same information in two locations at the same time. The main features are:
- Dynamic data transfer between sites for load balancing between applications and for migrations.
- Storage virtualization within data centers or between them.
- Unification of storage resources.
- Centralized storage management.
- Strategic business applications are constantly available, even when incidents arise.
- Expansion of distant clusters (distributed solution).
Count on an Expert
- Access to a team of specialized consultants, with extensive experience, who hold qualifications in the most commonly used methods in the IT industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge regarding the business requirements for IT management and its related processes.
- Regional alliances with major brands in the IT industry.
- SONDA is a multi-brand partner. It provides the latest technologies to meet the customer's requirements.
- Protects the organization's image, increases credibility and confidence in customers, partners and suppliers.
- Recovery Time Objective (RTO) equal or close to zero.
- Protects the business from unexpected interruptions.
- Enables migrations to be performed in a transparent and safe manner (asset-asset architecture).