Customs regime for industrial warehouses system - FT + SCR
Optimizing the bureaucratic processes for Brazilian exports is a task that many wish to conquer. Therefore, the Brazilian IRS (Receita Federal, in Portuguese) developed mechanisms that allow goods to enter and leave custom's areas, whilst suspending or exempting customs duties, known as Special Customs Regimes (SCR). As a result of these initiatives, SONDA has developed the Foreign Trade + Special Customs Regimes solution - FT + SCR.Contact an executive
Value for your business
The SONDA FT + SCR solution executes all the controls and reports required by ADE COANA/COTEC, and it manages and reconciles accounting and taxation information recorded and organized by ERP - ECC SAP and FT+.
The SONDA solution enables data to be shared in real time with SAP ERP and our Foreign Trade solution - FT+. It is the only solution that is totally integrated with the new SAP Hana/TDF platform, which provides interventions and real-time analysis. Consequently, it reduces potential failures and produces a consistent and comprehensive database.
Rely on our experts
- It has been developed on the SAP Hana/TDF platform.
- It interchanges data in real time with SAP ERP and our Foreign Trade solution FT+.
- It reduces potential failures and produces a consistent and comprehensive database.
- It adopts a new development tool SAP UI5.
- It calculates and accounts for inventories using the FIFO accounting policy.
- It has management tools to control and monitor import deadlines, and can raise extension requests.
- Structured queries
- Simulation of the FIFO accounting policy
- Execution of the FIFO accounting policy
- Import (send/return)
- Calculation of customs duties due
- Deadline extensions
- Communication by e-mail with the Brazilian IRS (Receita Federal, in Portuguese)
- Access using username and password based on digital certification (ICP-Brazil)
- Registration of loss and waste