WHAT DOES THIS SERVICE COVER?
SONDA’s CPE as a Service is a service-designed for telecom operators. It comprises managing the connectivity or data transfer equipment that serves your final customers. The benefits include reduced time to market, inventory and logistics management, reduced operational risks, and capital released through a full OPEX pricing model.
SONDA’s CUSTOMER PREMISES EQUIPMENT AS A SERVICE (CPEAAS)
The solution has six main services:
- Support services provided by the operator: joint development of each operator’s service catalog for their final customers.
- Inventory control service: maintains inventories at levels that meet the demand for services from final customers.
- Service management: complete service life cycle management from initial deployment through to equipment removal and decommissioning.
- Service monitoring: cross-sectional service management from SONDA’s NOC.
- Field services: service configuration, logistics and implementation finishing with service termination and equipment removal, complimented by the support and maintenance staff required for troubleshooting.
- Level 3 support: support services provided by specialized consultants that have been comprehensively trained in the technologies employed.
Algunos beneficios de la solución
Improves financial ratios
Reduces capex investment
Speeds up time-to-market
Final customer satisfaction
Service up selling
SONDA’s MDS: a service that efficiently addresses the changes required by IFRS 16
Juan Carlos Cartes
Corporate Manager for Managed Device Services
The continual developments in international financial reporting standards oblige companies to modify their financial position statements, by recording future operating lease commitments relating to property or assets as financial liabilities (prior to IFRS 16 they were expensed to the net income statement). This new standard increases financial liabilities and interest expenses in the financial statements, which impacts the calculation of EBITDA, due to increased depreciation replacing operating lease costs.